Friday, May 28, 2010

Cure your piles yourself without surgery!



Piles! Hemorrhoids!

These are two hated words that bring great embarrassment!
No need to fear though. You can get rid of yours WITHOUT surgery!
Many years ago when I was in my late twenties I went to the doctor about an unusual discomfort I was feeling when I sat down!
To my horror, his diagnosis was that I had piles and needed surgery to remove them. I still remember the discomfort and embarrassment I felt as I went through the procedure. Going to the toilet was a problem and the stuff they made me drink to keep me regular and soft was disgusting.

I vowed never to do it again!

I was even prepared to live with them if I ever got them again. I was not going to be operated on!
Well, it is now about 20 to 25 years later and I have had piles again - about 3 times! - but I am not still living with them because I have found a fantastic way of getting rid of them. I have supplied a couple of other people who I know of with the same remedy and they have all experienced the pleasure of their piles going away WITHOUT SURGERY!
The process is natural and painless!
It is fantastic to know that there are many ways in which common ailments can be rectified and many problems with health can be treated by yourself if you are patient and take the time to know what you need to do.
Piles come in various forms. From the simple internal or external ones that cause little or no discomfort to the big bleeding ones; all can be cured and healed with the natural remedies I use.
Biochemical Tissue Salts for the basis of the Remedy with Calc Flour and Ferum Phos forming the basis of it.

Calc Flour restores tissue elasticity. Piles occur when the tissues around the blood vessels have lost their elasticity.

Ferum Phos is a great healing agent that reduces swelling and inflammation. It also strengthens the quality of blood.
Take the tissues salts by alternating between them half hourly at first until the healing is complete then stay on a maintenance dosage of three times a day for a month or two after.

The process can be improved by taking other natural remedies that help maintain good circulation. A good candidate in this area is Red Pepper powder or Cayenne Pepper. Take a half a teaspoon three times a day in a little liquid. - It will burn at first but it is worth a little discomfort for the benefit it gives!
I trust that you will find this as helpful to you as I did.
Be Patient - it Works.
Ken.
PS: Please note that I am not a Doctor but feel the need to share my experiences with you. The remedies are natural and harmless and in my opinion, the preferred way in which to treat yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment